Federico Giannetti, the leader of COREangels Climate fund, guided angel investors through Dos and Don'ts of investing in Climate Tech startups.
- Defining Climate Tech
- The Need for Climate Tech Investments
- Identifying Investment Opportunities
- The Potential Returns on Climate Tech Investments
- The Lucrative Future of Climate Tech Investments
- Understanding the Climate Tech Startup Life Cycle
- Evaluating Climate Tech Startups for Investment Success
- The Importance of Impact Monitoring and Reporting
- Building a Diverse and Impactful Portfolio
COREangels International is a global community of angel investors investing in early-stage startups through portfolio funds. Founded in 2019, COREangels enables first-time angels to take a less risky step, and experienced angels to enjoy a more convenient and fulfilling journey, guided and supported by fund leaders dedicated to the role.
Federico is an investment Professional with a relevant track-record in PE investments and Climate-related industry. With a PhD from Tor Vergata University in Venture Capital, he manages pre-seed and seed investments into Southern European climate tech startups with COREangels Climate and Inveo Capital family office.
Ela is the global community manager at COREangels. With a background in sales, marketing, engineering, communications, and creative writing, Ela fosters collaboration, curate engaging content, and facilitate valuable connections among entrepreneurs, angel investors and fund leaders at COREangels.
In the 13th episode of Business Angels Talks, we explore Low Cost CVC, a new form to democratize open innovation within the SMEs world.